With over 18 years of successful strategic workforce partnerships, 5 consecutive years of earning the prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award from our Clients AND or Talent / Contractors, Innovative Career Resources & Staffing is looking to add a Business Development Manager to our team of staffing professionals.
The qualified Business Development Professional will possess successful sales experience within the staffing industry and will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and defining business opportunities to maximize sales revenue and market share. You will also lead and act as the key contact and account manager working directly with potential clients to identify sales opportunities and develop, implement and manage strategies to ensure maximum market share and account profitability for both the short and long-term business development plan.
The ideal candidate will pro-actively network, cold call, and sell to multiple contacts within the Administration, Accounting, Finance, Science & Engineering verticals. You will manage and develop relationships with customers and provide a consultative sales approach at the highest level.
- Identifying, qualifying new business opportunities and relationships.
- Managing the entire sales process from the initial client contact to contract finalization.
- Developing and managing new business relationships.
- Selling in conformance with the company’s values and strategic sales plan.
- Capable of composing and negotiating proposals and contracts.
- Participate in the sales projection and planning process.
- Leading day-to-day management and optimization of client campaigns.
- Assisting in development of strategic plans.
- Monitoring agency/client budgets and billing process for accuracy and timeliness.
- Meeting if not exceeding performance quotes.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business development within the staffing industry a PLUS.
- Highly motivated team-player with a demonstrated record of success.
- Experience selling services where there are multiple decision makers.
- Successful experience in developing new markets and expanding existing accounts.
- Ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual account opportunity and revenue growth.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.