10 Billion Dollar International Corporation focusing on the research, development and manufacturing of Nutritional Supplements is looking to identify and hire a Maintenance Mechanic for 2nd shift (4 days 4:00pm-2:00am, Monday-Thursday or Wednesday-Saturday schedule). The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible to safely troubleshoot, repair, monitor, changeover and repair various types of manufacturing equipment such as: fillers, cappers, bottle labelers, mix vessels, blenders and tablet presses.
The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Following a pre-planned daily work plan.
- Writing detailed notes from the daily work order findings.
- Following all cGMP and site safety standards.
- Identifying process improvements to improve the equipment performance.
- Frequent bending, lifting, standing and squatting.
- Demonstrating the ability to use current skills to complete a variety of tasks.
- Safely using and operating power tools, hand tools and shop machinery.
- Changing over equipment to meet or exceed on the line standards.
- Completing routine preventative maintenance tasks.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two to five years of machine repair experience.
- Expertise in mechanical and electrical technology.
- Trade school completion in the fields of machine repair, electrical troubleshooting/PLC.
- Experience working as a production line Machine Operator.
- Ability to work in a Team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and verbal.
- Basic computer skills.
- Competent in machine theory.
- Machining operation of Lathes, Mills, Grinders, Saws and other hand power tools.
- Welding-Mig/Tig with both aluminum and stainless-steel materials.