Internationally recognized Biopharmaceutical Company focusing on the Research, Development and Manufacturing of cell culture products has a temporary opening for a Kitting Technician. The Kitting Technician will be responsible for final packaging, labeling and sealing of products (liquid and/or diagnostics) with appropriate documentation as required by current company policy and regulations. This is a first shift position: Monday – Friday from 4:00am-12:30pm.
The Kitting Technician will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Labeling, weighing, and shrink sealing containers.
- Quarantining product and completing all necessary documentation.
- Suggesting changes in departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintaining cleanliness of work area.
- Assembling final product kits.
- Assisting with lab glassware preparation.
- Assisting in other production duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements for the Kitting Technician:
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Good work history.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably a regulated environment
- Knowledge of metric system.
- General understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Must be able to work overtime as product demands dictate.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Efficiently multi-task and be a team player.
- Excellent documentation skills, including using proper grammar.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, use hands to handle, feel or reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and depth perception.