With over 40 years as worldwide leader in the innovation and manufacturing of cell culture media, reagents, and medical devices for researchers and clinicians working in cell therapy and regenerative medicine, our client is looking to identify and hire a Material Handler. The Material Handler will be responsible for handling the storage and movement of raw materials, work in process, finished goods and supplies.
The Material Handler will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Locating, stocking and moving material/inventory/supplies physically and electronically (ERP, barcode scanner).
- Handling movement of material/inventory/supplies between Company buildings.
- Performing cycle counting and periodic inventories as required.
- Printing pick list and reviews/reporting discrepancies to Material Lead.
- Pulling the stages raw materials for production.
- Maintaining company truck, including washing, interior cleaning, ensuring fluid levels are proper and that tires are properly inflated.
- Other duties as assigned by lead/supervisor.
- 2-3 years of successful inventory control and warehouse experience. Experience in biotechnical area preferred, cGMP environment a plus.
- Solid experience in managing multiple priorities in a mission critical warehouse environment.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Full understanding of material storage, receipt, and inventory control procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of ERP and/or inventory control systems.
- Good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Ability to operate forklift, pallet jacks and hand dollies.
- Valid California Driver License and good driving record.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.